Enlarged pores with sebaceous filaments and blackheads are a common issue faced by many. There are many myths surrounding pores common in skincare (check this out if you haven't yet), but here is our tested method on pore cleansing!
before and after treatment from Shu, notice the visibly reduced appearance of pores.
All you need to do this treatment is Argan Pure Oil. The best time to do this is in the morning before your routine, since your face will be clean from makeup or other impurities. You can also do it at night after removing makeup before your routine.
- Put a 50 sen or about 2 droppers full of Argan Pure Oil on palm.
- Massage the oil gently on face for 1-2 minutes (Don't go more than that as you could damage skin).
- Let the oil sit for 20-30 minutes. Argan Pure Oil is gentle, doesn't clog pores, and is full of nourishment for your skin to soak up. The oil will slowly dissolve the sebum in the pores.
- Gently massage again for 2-3 minutes. Again, don't go longer than this or apply strong pressure, you could damage your skin! You might notice little grains (commonly called grits) oozing out of your pores, or you might not. This will depend on how clogged or how much sebum there is.
- Wash off/wipe off oil and continue with regular routine.
After this is done, you might notice the appearance of your pores is visibly reduced, regardless of whether you get grits on step 4. Congratulations!
before and after from Luna. A noticeable difference in smoothness and number of whiteheads. "they just slough off!" - Luna
Pores will tend to fill back up in a few days or a week. Because this method is so gentle, you can do this treatment up to 2 times a week or more without issues. From our experience, you could also experience an improvement in smoothness and plumpness of the skin (thanks to the super nourishing Argan Pure Oil) as well as a reduction in appearance of oily skin (Argan Pure Oil controls sebum production!).
Give it a try and share your experience with us!